Free Dog Training Evaluation! ($99 Value)
Better K9 was founded by a Certified Master Dog Trainer, and our mission is to provide the finest individual dog training programs available. Everything is taught one-on-one between trainer and dog. We provide high-quality, personalized training plans for a wide range of needs. Ultimately, our purpose is to help dogs become the most happy and well-balanced versions of themselves. Payment plans are available.
Benefits of Professional Dog Training
- Improves safety. Dogs who have learned to recall on command, wait and practice impulse control are far safer in real-world environments. Plus, well-mannered dogs who don’t jump or pull the leash are less likely to accidentally cause harm to their owners or another person.
- Improves home harmony. Not being able to effectively communicate with your dog can be frustrating for everyone. Good training ensures your dog understands what’s expected of them and helps you enjoy your dog’s company even more.
- Reduces challenging behaviors. Behaviors like jumping, begging at the table, and excessive barking often result from a lack of clear communication between human and dog. We teach families to understand the driving forces behind unwanted behaviors and how those behaviors might be reinforced in the home environment.
Training your dogs in two locations. Serving Corona, Lake Elsinore, Eastvale, Norco, Jurupa Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Yorba Linda, Riverside, Moreno Valley, Perris, Menifee, Murrietta, Temecula, Grand Terrace, Canyon Lake, Fontana, Rialto, Colton, Redlands, and San Bernardino.
Proven Dog Training Programs
Board & Train
- All the amenities of a stay at our resort
- Playtimes either in group or with a caregiver
- Multiple daily training sessions
- Daily wellness checks
- Take-home resources and exercises
- Ongoing support from our team
Other Dog Training Programs
- Puppy training
- Canine sports
- Pack acclimation
- Aggression issues
- Anxiety control
- K9 Good Citizen training
- Protection & other specialty training
Dog Training FAQ
What vaccinations are required for training?
What happens during the training evaluation?
You’ll meet one-on-one with a member of our professional training team to discuss your goals, challenges, and experiences. We’ll explain our processes, tell you about our programs and facility, and help determine the best training approach for your situation. This meeting is also the first step in developing your pet’s customized training program. Payment plans are available.
Can you work on a specific goal with my dog?
Do you offer puppy training?
Is my dog too old to benefit from training?
Do you offer protection training?
Yes! We offer protection training at our Riverside location. Please call and speak to our team so we can explain how protection training at Better K9 works.