Add a Bath to Your Boarding Reservation and Extend Your Pick-Up Time!
Bathing & Spa Services
Schedule your pet’s perfect spa appointment or add any of our services to their lodging or daycare visit.
- Luxury and basic bath packages
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Doggie cologne
- And more
Great Service & Beautiful Results
Benefits of Professional Bathing
- Our talented team members are trained to scan your pet’s skin, coat, paws and ears for any potential signs of a health concern.
- Keeping your pet’s nails trimmed promotes healthy paw structure and posture and prevents possible discomfort from overly long nails.
- Our tools are specially designed to reach and remove trapped fur from your pet’s dense undercoat, which can be difficult to do at home. This greatly reduces shedding around the house!
- A clean and light coat free of debris and shed hair is so much more comfortable for your pet. It’s a win for everyone!
Dog Bathing FAQ
What vaccinations are required for bathing?
To keep our guests safe and healthy, we require all dogs be up to date on vaccinations for rabies and Bordetella. We also highly recommend the canine influenza vaccinations.
Do you require an appointment for bathing?
To keep wait times as short as possible, we do require appointments for bathing and spa services.
What are your spa hours?
Our salon is open for appointments at any time during our normal operating hours. We’re open for business 7 days a week from 7am-7pm.
Can my dog get a bath while they’re visiting for lodging or daycare?
Absolutely, we’d love to send your furry friend home sparkling and fresh. Just let us know ahead of time so we can book their appointment at the salon.
Do you have bathing packages?
Most of our bathing clients like to have their pets receive multiple treatments while they’re with us. We’ve developed several convenient packages to cover the most important services. Our most popular is our Premium Bath package which includes a luxurious bath, brush out and nail trim.